Followers

Monday 14 August 2017

TWO CARDS AND CARD WINNER

Hello and welcome...
When I was tidying up my table from the last 3 days of card making I decided I would you use some of these 'left over' pieces instead of putting them away to use 'another time'.  I'm also determined to use all my other pieces of card plus possibly something from my storage boxes.  You'll recognise these papers, from Saturday and yesterday's cards AND I've even added a little gold mirri too from Friday's offering!
For the card on the left I used a Martha Stewart punch on the edge of the card, this was because I am sorting a box of craft goodies and some of my craft ladies are wanting punches.... not literally of course, LOL.  You'll be seeing a few more DL cards with a fancy edge this week!

I then partly covered the card front with yesterday's paper and added a thin strip of gold mirri

The little flowers have been in one of my boxes for numerous years I'm embarrassed to say so they have had their airing today (I've still a few more left)

I used a sentiment from the 'Sweet Wishes' collection and stamped it onto the same paper with a black ink pad then die cut it using one of the dies from the Frame One Die Set, added mounting foam to the back and positioned it onto the card

To complete I die cut a small butterfly in gold mirri, positioned that on the card front then stamped a verse, on the inside, about friends and added a ribbon of the same paper on the right side edge

For the card on the right I went to my box of 'pink card left overs', did one layer of the dusky pink, then a layer of the pink paper from Saturday's card.  Back to the 'pink box' and I retrieved a pale pink circle, glued that to the card, overlapped it so that I could cut a straight edge then die cut another piece of dusky pink card using the Medallion Seven Die Set, glued it to the pale pink and cut a straight edge.  With the same dusky pink card I stamped a sentiment, added mounting foam to the back and adhered to the card.  Then, from my 'flower box' I added several small flowers, 2 swirls and 3 berries as shown

To complete I die cut another butterfly in gold mirri (from Friday's card), glued a ribbon of the same paper to the inside and stamped a verse

You'll be pleased to know that future posts will only feature one card!

Before I announce the winner of Saturday's card I would like to warmly welcome my new followers, thank you so much for joining me, your support is greatly appreciated

So, without further ado Random.org Name Picker has chosen....

Margaret Fail  congratulations!  Please email your postal details to:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com  and your card will be posted to you

INGREDIENTS:
  • DL card stock, pretty papers, gold mirri, flowers ~ my stash
  • sentiments ~ Sweet Wishes Stamp Set/Creative Expressions (CE)
  • verses ~ Live, Laugh, Love Stamp Set/CE
  • Medallion Seven Die Set ~ Spellbinders
  • Frame One Die Set ~ Spellbinders
  • Butterflies ~ Spellbinders
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message .
June x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks June for the ideas for using all those left over pieces !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: