Followers

Sunday 27 August 2017












Hello and welcome...

We have sunshine today and it reminded me of this card that I'd made when my Distress Oxide Inks first arrived!

The finished card is 6"x8" and I added a black panel and a smaller white panel and on this panel I stamped 3 lillies  with a Versa Mark Watermark Stamp Pad

At the bottom of the panel I then stamped the sentiment using a Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad.  I covered the sentiment then the flowers with  WOW CLEAR Embossing Powder and heat set.  If you immediately cover your stamped sentiment with a clear embossing powder you are able to colour over it without any colour change to it, then give it a little polish with some paper towel

I used 4 oxide inks on the background then spritzed water over the full panel and this particular time I dried it with my heat tool.  I was then getting a little 'carried away' with the colours, or enjoying myself too much and added yet more colour and spritzed again as well as heat drying it.  I added red line double sided tape to the back of it, adhered to the black then both onto the base card

To complete I randomly added several dots of NuVo Crystal Drops

INGREDIENTS:
  • white card stock ~ Papermill Direct
  • black card stock ~ Creative Expressions
  • distress oxide inks/broken china, fired brick, fossilized amber, worn lipstick ~ Ranger
  • VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad ~ Tsukineko
  • Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad ~ Tsukineko
  • clear embossing powder ~ WOW
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops 'Morning Dew' ~ Tonic Studios UK
  • red line tape ~ Woodware
Tomorrow's post will be available at 11am along with the winner of yesterday's card

Thank you for taking the time to visit, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
June x

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card. Anyone would be very happy to receive it from a friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June
    Oooooh, this is so pretty. Love the background and the little droplets.
    Dare I tell you, the Wisty is having a mini second flush of flowers.........ok, I won't tell you lol!!!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A second flush of flowers!! Don't know how Mr F will cope with that news Ang lol x

      Delete
  3. A beautiful card June. Love the colours. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: