Followers

Friday 21 July 2017

FLOWERS AND GILDING FLAKES

Hello and welcome...
Before I described today's card I want to say "thank you to my new subscribers and I appreciate you clicking the follow button"

This is a white DL card (10cm x 21cm) I made several layers of black and white card, on the final white card I cut and embossed the filigree vase.  I omitted to use the outer cutting die so to keep it 'in' the layer

On a separate piece of white card I added a piece of double sided adhesive, removed the backing and sprinkled gilding flakes over it.  I used a piece of 'rubit scrubit' to embellish the flakes

On the same gilded card I die cut and embossed the flowers and the remaining gilded card was adhered behind the vase

I then adhered this white card onto the final layer of black card and glued the flowers onto it

To complete I added a small white bow and a gem

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.  I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
June x

INGREDIENTS:
  • Black Foundation Card ~ Creative Expressions (CE)
  • White pearlised Card ~ Crafter's Companion
  • Filigree Vase ~ Spellbinders
  • Flowers ~ Spellbinders
  • 'Rubit-Scrubit' ~ Ranger
  • Bow ~ my stash
  • Embellishment ~ my stash
  • Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Acrylic Glue ~ CE
Don't forget tomorrow is the card give-away!
We hope to see you back then

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous June, love Gilding flakes and dont use them enough, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, guilding wax is one of my favourite things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: