Followers

Friday 16 June 2017

WITHOUT WORDS ~ SILVER AND WHITE

Hello and welcome...
We have a pretty silver and white card today, suitable for several occasions.

 It is frustrating when mirri card does not show well on photographs....  that's my excuse anyhow!  I started with a white 8" square card base and trimmed a sheet of silver mirri to leave a narrow border.  I used the largest die from the Decorative Blossom Corner Set and die cut in the top left and bottom right of the mirri card.  I then cut a border in the middle of the mirri to expose the white base card.  I added dries clear glue to the back of these two pieces and adhered to the card base.  Next I die cut and embossed the Royal Love Die twice on silver mirri and once on white card.  The two mirri die cuts were glued together then I added glue to the white die cut and adhered this, slightly offset, onto the mirri card, to give a shadow effect.  I then die cut 2 more pieces of white card using the Stitched Flags from the Frames & Tags Collection, glued these together and added mounting foam to the back.  This was then adhered to the centre 'panel' with the topper adhered to it.  I added two crystal twinkle stars to either end of the white panel and to complete I added Glossy Accents along the border and main focal point.
Closer detail of the card

Closer detail of the card
 
 












INGREDIENTS:
  • 8" white card
  • silver mirri card
  • Decorative Blossom Corner ~ Heartfelt Creations HCD 729
  • Royal Love ~ Spellbinders S4-438
  • Stitched Flags ~ Sue Wilson/Creative Expressions CED4317
  • Crystal Twinkle Stars ~ Creative Expressions SASSTARCRYST
  • Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Glue ~ Creative Expressions
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
June x

Tomorrow we have the card give-away so please pop back then, comment on the post and your name will be added for a chance to give the card a new home

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card yet again,for a real special occasion this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a detailed card and yes i agree for the SPECIAL occassion x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi June
    Finally have managed to "follow" you without having to give my inside leg measurement to Google. Not sure why my duck photo isn't showing on your list though.
    Anyhoo, would definitely be a special occasion to send this beauty.
    Hope your sugar roses are going well.......keep yourself busy so you don't think about plants other than sugar ones lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: