Followers

Friday 2 June 2017

NEW STOCK & TWO SPECIAL OFFERS

Hello and welcome...

This is another notelet size card using the Butterfly Die from the Stained Glass Collection by Sue Wilson and 2 beautiful additions to our stock of  the Cosmic Shimmer Polished Silk Glitter Range
  • I used the remaining leftover white card stock  from yesterday's notelet card
  • on a separate piece of white card I added enough double sided adhesive sheet to cover the die 
  • I then die cut and embossed the Butterfly - Stained Glass Collection Die 
  • Lavender Polished Silk Glitter was carefully sprinkled onto both flower heads but as you can see a little 'escaped'.  This I don't mind at all as it gives the card a 'shadow effect' or possibly it could be another flower behind the main two.... that's my thinking and I'm happy to stay with that lol
  • the remainder of the image was sprinkled with Ice Blue Polished Glitter
  • this was then adhered to the card base
  • I die cut the image again on black card and added Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Glue to the whole of the back then adhered it onto my card
We added Ice Blue & Lavender Polished Silk Glitter and I must say they are so beautiful and so silky smooth to touch.  I'm sure that once you've tried this glitter you won't want to use any other!

the first special offer is free p&p on any of the above pots of glitter
    the second special offer is the die I used on yesterday's card,
     Tattered Lace Double Delights Adore Die rrp £27.99 (!!)

    I only have 2 remaining at £10 each inc p&p


Should you wish to purchase either of the above please email me at:

Don't forget that tomorrow is the
Saturday Special Give-Away Card
see you back then

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
 I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message
                                                         June x


2 comments:

  1. I love this blue colour June and we BOTH know soneone wholl love the lavendar xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: