Followers

Tuesday 9 May 2017

BEAUTY IS TRUTH, TRUTH IS.......

Hi, thanks for stopping by...
This is a 5"x7" black card base and I used a corner punch top and bottom of the card.
The flower stamp is quite an old one of mine and I think it's by Heartfelt Creations.  I stamped the image onto white card stock with a slate grey ink pad.
I wanted to add just a little bit of colour and bleached the tallest flower to enable me to colour it.  I used a pink and red ProMarker for this.  The middle flower I coloured a very dark brown  then added a clear glaze to both flower heads and also directly onto the flower head lower down.  One stalk was coloured using a green ProMarker.
I backed this onto gold card and left narrow side boarders only.
I then used a perfect medium to stamp the sentiment, covered it with bright white detailed embossing powder and heat set it.  Even though I used an anti-static bag prior to embossing little dots of powder remained on the card which prompted me to add a few silver sequins over them!

The 'Tuesday Tutorial' has now moved to a permanent Thursday slot

INGREDIENTS:
  • Black card, white card and gold card ~ Creative Expressions
  • ProMarkers in red, pink and green
  • Perfect Medium Embossing Pad ~ Ranger
  • White Snow Ink Pad ~ Adirondack
  • Clear Craft Glaze ~ Pinflair
  • Sentiment ~ my stash
  • Silver sequins ~ my stash
  • Corner punch ~ Clarity
  • Anti-static bag ~ Woodware
  • Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Glue ~ Creative Expressions
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
I read all your comments and appreciate you leaving me a message and hope my designs have given a little inspiration.

June x

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: