Followers

Wednesday 15 February 2017

TO SOMEONE SPECIAL

Hi... thanks for popping by...
Another quick card to make and ideal as a male card.
I scored an A4 piece of navy foundation card by CE in half to give me an A5 size then added a thin mat of white foundation card from CE's range.  I secured two pieces of white ribbon to the back of the final mat of navy card  prior to adhering this to the card base.  Using the double pierced square dies by SW for CE I chose 3 different sizes of dies to create the focal points of the card and on the top pieces of white card I used a selection of  Phill Martin's 'Sentimentally Yours' stamps to stamp the sentiment using Tim Holtz's Distress Ink in 'hickory smoke'
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog
If you would like to leave me a comment as I do like to read all of them
June x

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: