Followers

Friday 26 August 2016


CAS

This is my second entry to:

MAWTT - CAS

Shaving Foam Technique

I love using this technique from time to time!

I started by filling a plastic A4 container with a very cheap shaving foam.  I added Alcohol Inks by Ranger in Lemonade, Bottle and Raspberry to the foam then 'swirled' the colours around.  Next I scooped the foam and placed it onto a Clarity stencil that I had previously secured to a piece of white card, I covered the stencil with the foam then gently removed the excess.  Next I carefully removed the stencil and put the design to one side until it was completely dry (I prefer to leave it overnight but you can heat dry it).  I matted and layered a pink then black matt onto a 5"x7" white card blank then adhered the design to this.  I added two gems to two alternate corners

All for now...

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, delicate and unbelievable how youve made it. Will HAVE to have a try xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: